It was the only way chef knew I was hungover. Hot kitchens aren't exactly the place for sticky mascara and lipstick. I never wear makeup to work and it's always so obvious when I don't wash it off. It only takes one person to comment on my painted face before the questions start.
"Wow! You kind of look human. Where did you go last night? Did you sleep in those clothes? What's his name?"
( It always looked better the morning after too. Kind of a sleek heroin girl look. If I ever decide to go anywhere before noon I think I'm just going to put on my makeup the night before)
If the makeup wasn't a pretty good "last night" indicator I have this weird habit of not wearing undergarments when I'm hungover.
"Why are you wearing the large chef jacket?"
......so weird but so wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment